Here is a comprehensive overview of all the latest Starfield updates and patches released thus far. In the ever-expanding universe of gaming, staying up-to-date with the latest Starfield updates is essential for enthusiasts and adventurers alike. Whether you’re a seasoned space explorer or a newcomer to the cosmos, this compilation will serve as your one-stop source for all things Starfield.
25th September 2023: STARFIELD 1.7.33 UPDATE – FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
13th Septemebr 2023: UPDATE VERSION 1.7.29 – FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Xbox Series X|S Improved stability related to installations.
- Various stability and performance improvements to reduce crashes and improve framerate.
- All That Money Can Buy: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker.
- Into the Unknown: Fixed an issue that could prevent the quest from appearing after the game is completed.
- Shadows in Neon: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker.
Future Intended Starfield Updates From Bethesda
As well as releasing Starfield’s initial patch notes, Bethesda have specified information regarding expected updates for the game to come soon. Which they have specified will arrive at “regular intervals”. These are said to include initially:
- Brightness and Contrast controls
- HDR Calibration Menu
- FOV Slider
- Nvidia DLSS Support (PC)
- 32:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support (PC)
- Eat button for food!
Bethesda have also specified that the are working closely with Nvidia, AMD, and Intel on driver support, to provide greater stability and performance improvements for players.
Creations Tools Mod Kit
The last promise is for the much awaited Creations Kit, which will allow greater built-in mod support for the modding community that will work across all platforms. This is similar to what Bethesda have previously done with Skyrim and Fallout 4. Full support is planned to launch early next year (2024).
Written for www.starfieldguide.com. Starfield Guide is a fan run unofficial guide site about Bethesda’s game Starfield. You can tweet us @GuideStarfield, or you can follow our official Facebook, Instagram and YouTube Channel.
www.starfieldguide.com, 2021-2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.starfieldguide.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.